Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Escape from New York [Evit/PAVIS]: US & Italian theatrical [physical copies RELEASED]
Cool beans
For new members: Please do not ask where to get something. Participate in the forum, talk to people, make friends. Then someone will help you find what you want.
Thanks given by:
Great! Ok

Waiting for a review of the projection!
Fundamental collection thread site | Vimeo channel | My personal blog
Thanks given by:
I hope there will be some, I don't know who was in the room. There were many events going on at the same time.
I got a plaque though ahah
AKA thxita on OriginalTrilogy
I help preserving movies as they first appeared in Italy. Often in cahoots with Leonardo
Thanks given by:
Now that is awesome!

Film Addict    

Thanks given by:
Colson has been added to the list, I will ship them next week probably. Anyone interested in a copy feel free to message me to know shipping prices. Asking is not binding Wink
I help preserving movies as they first appeared in Italy. Often in cahoots with Leonardo
Thanks given by:
Shipping to Germany can be quite cheap as I'm traveling there at least once a month and I can ship directly from there, anyone in Germany interested in a copy of "Escape from New York" on Blu-Ray let me know.
Thanks given by:
Looks amazing. What's the price for the International Version (i need german sound)?
Thanks given by:
Just enough to cover material and shipping. I'll PM you Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star List of released projects spoRv 0 33 2017-05-25, 04:35 PM
Last Post: spoRv
Information The Sword In The Stone Open Matte Original Theatrical Mono 1963 Multiaudio Multisubs. jerryshadoe 64 11,475 2017-05-24, 02:50 PM
Last Post: DoomBot
  Star Trek VI HDTV-sourced custom BD (theatrical) Chewtobacca 25 2,828 2017-04-27, 06:07 PM
Last Post: PDB
  Troy (2004) Open Matte (Theatrical Cut) Chewtobacca 1 351 2016-12-24, 06:06 AM
Last Post: spoRv
  The Last of the Mohicans - Original Theatrical Cut - BD-50 - Shadoe jerryshadoe 13 2,442 2016-12-20, 09:43 AM
Last Post: jerryshadoe
  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly International Cut/US Theatrical Cut PDB 54 18,254 2016-12-13, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PDB