Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Little Mermaid (1989) - Trailer restoration
Back in 2006 I've re-edited the trailer for The Little Mermaid, but the project was never finished, due the titles. Today the project has been "finished" with the help of taas007. He re-recreated the movie title and credits for the trailer.

You can view the trailer on youtube.

Okay, it's only SD for now. But I'll upgrade it to HD as soon as I get Bambi on BD. When the true finished version is complete, I'll share the HD version here. Till then I hope you'll enjoy the released version nonetheless.

Trailer edited with Final Cut Pro 5.1
Reply }
Thanks given by: Valeyard
I think I can help you with the Bambi clip, and I might even throw in some 3D footage from my own Blu-ray of The Little Mermaid for the reconstruction. I'll also try to find a source for the older version of the Disney logo at the start.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
I have the Bambi clip. Just hadn't had time to finish. But thanks for offering your helpSmile
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Any time.

ETA: Could you send me the critical graphic assets, i.e. the titles and credits, via PM? Because I was thinking of making a 3D version of this, unless you were wanting to.
Reply }
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dolby Stereo and SR trailer reconstructions jonno 4 577 2016-08-22, 01:31 AM
Last Post: jerryshadoe
  Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome Trailer Restoration bendermac 17 4,702 2016-02-28, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Jetrell Fo