Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadpool
I had not the occasion to watch it until today - maybe because I thought it was just a stupid movie...

Well, IT IS a stupid movie, but one of the few smart ones, don't know if you understand what I mean; OK, too much gratuitous bad words and jokes, but actually it is a nice superhero movie, with the usual chiches, like the bad guy, the beutiful chick, the good friend, a lot of action, killings, and some really nice touches - don't want to spoil on them, for the ones who hasn't watched it, yet.

I liked it A LOT more than Suicide Squad; so, if you like superheroes movies AND comedies, and you are not afraid to hear some (well, a lot of) bad words, go for it; you will get almost two hours full of action and laughter - and some are unexpected, told by one who watched maybe 10,000 movies in his life, so this thing is not happening so often, of course...
Sadly my projects are lost due to an HDD crash... Sad
Fundamental Collection | Vimeo channel | My blog
Thanks given by:
I liked it, but way less than many of my friends.
It was perfect for Ryan Reynolds, but I thought Kick Ass did everything that was good about it better.
Thanks given by:
I enjoyed it too. I was surprised at how far out there it really went (as were most of the cinema audience, it got quite a reaction).  Hopefully it's not a one-off and we can expect more in the future outside the major studios' PG-13/12A 'comfort zone'.
Thanks given by:
@spoRv:
Did you see a full localized Version?
The starting credits in Germany were complete localized in theatre, but on BD just in english.

I really want to see the next Deadpool in theatres.. the teaser was very promising. Big Grin
"Never cut a deal with a dragon..."
- Old Shadowrun wisdom
Thanks given by:
Nope, English titles with Italian audio.
Sadly my projects are lost due to an HDD crash... Sad
Fundamental Collection | Vimeo channel | My blog
Thanks given by: