Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to find
Hi,

I know I'm showing my ignorance as a newbie here, but I'm wondering where to find the projects that you guys release. I know you can't post direct links or DLs, but I haven't been able to find any clues anywhere on where to find them. If you can't post answers here, could you PM me?

(I hope I don't get banned for asking this question, but I understand if I do!)

Thanks!

Jason
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Jason,

Welcome to the forum. I don't think you'll get banned, lol, but some participation in the forum would probably help you on your journey.

Wink
Reply }
Thanks given by: PDB , frodawgg
Agree!
Reply }
Thanks given by: frodawgg
(2017-04-21, 02:42 PM)Jetrell Fo Wrote: Jason,

Welcome to the forum.  I don't think you'll get banned, lol, but some participation in the forum would probably help you on your journey.

Wink

Understood.  I, however, am not any good at this type of stuff nor do I have the resources or the time (I have done minor edits).  I just like to mooch people's hard work Tongue .  Just kidding; I really appreciate everyone's passion and dedication and commitment, and I totally understand if they are reluctant to put their stuff out there for those not contributing.

I wish I had more to offer.  I'm just really interested in open matte versions of films and it's a shame they're not readily available and in HD.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!
Reply }
Thanks given by: