Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a note ...
Yeah I must say I don't understand the logic.
Thanks given by:
it's majority rules, herd mentality, double standards, and a few other things I'm probably forgetting. The projects section of the site is better but even the bigger names mostly just post updates.
Thanks given by:
This forum seems to be based onto friendship, respect, knowledge, and of course passion for movies, restorations and such. Hope it will never change!

I agree that OT has a bigger project section, but if you think it's online since, what? 10 years, and we are online since a bit more than two, then you can say we are a lot more active.

I must add that I could be only grateful to OT for everything, and without it we will not be here now; it is just more focused on Star Wars, as it should be.
Fundamental collection thread site | Vimeo channel | My personal blog
Thanks given by:
That is one thing I can agree with. OT did afford the opportunity for the cinema DTS project to be recognized with borisanddoris and eldonante being the progenitors of it.
Thanks given by:
Long Live DTS!!!!!
Thanks given by:
For my Sailor Moon R movie project, could you get the Cinema DTS for the Viz English dub, if one exists?
Thanks given by:
I will see. It may not be available due to it not being in theaters in the U.S..
Thanks given by:
I thought it was?

ETA: I believe it was earlier this year, in fact.
Thanks given by:
Then it would be Datasat, not DTS, and it's encrypted all different now. Sorry.
Thanks given by: