Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Die Hard With A Vengeance Regrade (35 Project #2)
BTW a little bit of record keeping. Colek pointed out to me that the file name for this was off. It should be Die Hard With A Vengeance (35 Project #2 v1.2). Instead I listed it as 35 Project #3. That's because it was originally 3 but I moved it to 2 when DH2 wasn't coming together the way I liked and some files got corrupted. I forgot to change the file name to reflect the move.

So if you want to rename it, it should be Die Hard With A Vengeance (35 Project #2 v1.2).

Not that it truly matters, just a bit of FYI.

Edit: Also on BT now
New members: Please do not PM or ask me where to get something. Projects are for long term, participating members only. Stick around and make some friends
Thanks given by: TomArrow , Colek , applesandrice
Last calll. Since this is on BT, there doesn't seem to be the need to keep it hosted anymore
New members: Please do not PM or ask me where to get something. Projects are for long term, participating members only. Stick around and make some friends
Thanks given by: applesandrice
Attention, attention. Nils is dead

And so is this project. Thanks for the downloads. Hope everyone enjoyed it.
Thanks given by: applesandrice , nafroe , Stamper , Atreyo
awesome work, pdb!
Thanks given by: PDB
on crackle.com, it looks like there is a new scan of Die Hard With A Vengeance. I was downloading it using Youtube-dlg yesterday, but the internet in the neighborhood went down and i wasn't able to complete it. I tried again this morning and it looks like they encrypted the site, so i cant download it now.

UPDATE: I am now currently able to download the new transfer!!!! I will upload it if anyone wants it
Thanks given by: spoRv , TomArrow
(2019-04-17, 05:47 PM)dwalkerdon Wrote: on crackle.com, it looks like there is a new scan of Die Hard With A Vengeance. I was downloading it using Youtube-dlg yesterday, but the internet in the neighborhood went down and i wasn't able to complete it. I tried again this morning and it looks like they encrypted the site, so i cant download it now.

UPDATE: I am now currently able to download the new transfer!!!! I will upload it if anyone wants it

Yep that’s the same new transfer that appeared on iTunes for the hdr releases. X5 pointed it out in the hdr to sdr thread.
Thanks given by: dwalkerdon
(2019-04-17, 08:10 PM)PDB Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 05:47 PM)dwalkerdon Wrote: on crackle.com, it looks like there is a new scan of Die Hard With A Vengeance. I was downloading it using Youtube-dlg yesterday, but the internet in the neighborhood went down and i wasn't able to complete it. I tried again this morning and it looks like they encrypted the site, so i cant download it now.

Yep that’s the same new transfer that appeared on iTunes for the hdr releases. X5 pointed it out in the hdr to sdr thread.

I  Also have the new transfer of Die Hard 2 that I got off Crackle.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Die Hard - Custom BD (v1.0) zoidberg 31 10,855 2019-06-23, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Stamper
  Dawn of the Dead (35 Project #3) PDB 55 8,429 2019-06-11, 11:23 PM
Last Post: bronan
  Project A Part II (1987) quick regrade Serums 0 115 2019-06-06, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Serums
  The Fellowship of the Ring Variable Aspect Ratio aka “Open Matte" (Quick Project) PDB 37 2,408 2019-06-05, 09:50 PM
Last Post: spoRv
  Back To The Future - Open/Variable Matte (Upscale Project #1) PDB 40 18,093 2019-05-24, 02:27 AM
Last Post: PDB
  Top Gun Open Matte (Quick Project) PDB 46 3,790 2019-05-07, 12:49 AM
  Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Regrade (35 Project #1) PDB 38 9,987 2019-05-04, 11:32 AM
Last Post: maksnew
  [Released] Police Story III colour regrade/correction Serums 0 176 2019-03-17, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Serums
  The Thing Regrade Croweyes1121 20 1,844 2019-01-16, 04:43 AM
  Flash Gordon Regrade (Universal Widescreen Laserdisc) PDB 22 3,566 2018-12-10, 04:28 PM