Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea A Fix For The Hard-to-see Dark Smileys
Since no one else has chimed in on this, besides Andrea, I guess I'll throw my two cents in...

Personally, I have no problem with the current smileys because they look just fine on my PC and relatively decent on my 5.5-inch Android screen. So, if it was up to me based solely on my experience then I'd be against this, but this doesn't discount the opinions of others. Not all displays are equal and there should be a "happy middle ground" somewhere that works well on most displays, so that everyone is happy.

Since someone already invested the time into making these better, then I don't see any problem with giving these a try. It's not like we couldn't go back to the smileys we have now... Wink
Thanks given by:
The fact is, as project maker, I'm a perfectionist (like us all, I presume), and I can't stand to see some smiles yellow, and others black, some with a style, some with another... so, a proper set, with one style and color (except eventual few ones like "angry" and "sick") is a thing I am aiming for since long time... sadly, my proposed sets were not accepted, so maybe a modified set made by one of our member could be a right solution - it will be a restoration as well, so what's better than this?!? Happy
Fundamental collection thread | Vimeo channel | My personal blog
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Misinterpretated Text-Conversion-To-Smileys BronzeTitan 2 677 2017-06-06, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Feallan