Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Terminator 2 Judgment Day UAR
I'm going to record it on S-VHS when it airs again.
Thanks given by:
S-VHS?!? Noooooooo!!! Tongue

Well, could you record it in a digital format, too, possibly HD? Even if I am pretty sure it will be cropped, in the remote chance it will be not, an HD copy would be great!
Fundamental collection thread | Vimeo channel | My personal blog
Thanks given by:
Yes, I could.
Thanks given by:
That will be great, thanks!
Thanks given by:
spoRv, any possibility of combining the remastered discs (BR + UHD) to make for a UAR of the new remaster? Because they have differences in framing. Wink
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-05, 09:05 PM)Stamper Wrote: spoRv, any possibility of combining the remastered discs (BR + UHD) to make for a UAR of the new remaster? Because they have differences in framing. Wink

I guess it is possible; the problems could be color matching, though. And, if the difference is limited to few pixels, I'd like to watch this 2.0:1 first, that could potentially bear more image - even if I suspect it will be just cropped on the side, but I strongly hope to be wrong! Smile
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-05, 09:05 PM)Stamper Wrote: spoRv, any possibility of combining the remastered discs (BR + UHD) to make for a UAR of the new remaster? Because they have differences in framing. Wink

I've provided avs script for that in the AutoOverlay topic. Just encode it with x264.
Thanks given by: Stamper
Thanks! Saw that, alas I'm not on PC. Was wondering if anyone would like to give it a try Smile
Thanks given by:
Just wanted to chime in and say excellent work with this UAR. I've been looking for something like this for a LONG time. I collect Terminator props and files, and laserdiscs too. And even all 3x 35mm trailers (cleaned and scanned in 4k).

I noticed a blog piece I update every now and then on the colour grading of T2 is in this forum somewhere. Glad it was of use to others!
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-05, 03:33 PM)CourtlyHades296 Wrote: Yes, I could.

Any news about that 2.00:1 recording?
Thanks given by: nafroe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Terminator Regrade (UK Virgin VHS and 35mm Frames) PDB 62 2,703 2018-12-02, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Stamper
  Looking for "The Terminator" (1984) theatrical color grading Evit 123 30,917 2018-04-20, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Dek Rollins
  Looking for the "right" Terminator 2 color grading... spoRv 425 82,214 2018-03-25, 11:14 PM
Last Post: MrBrown
  [proposal] The Terminator (1984) stereo preserv and remix fix Stamper 44 15,656 2017-12-07, 10:51 PM
Last Post: crissrudd4554