Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Evil Dead (1981) LD PCM
Welcome newbies, as noted in the rules of the forum, links are forbidden here. The forum is a public place to exchange technical information on stuff, not actual links.
Thanks given by:
I see. But I have a question, When there's a post that says "released" and some posts that even say "pm for links", why post those here in the forum? Maybe because to let people know that the project is finished and is available somewhere?
Thanks given by:
Why indeed! They are directed at their friends in the club of the Evil Dead fanatics who all own all the official releases of the films on DVD and Blu-ray from all countries. They swap pictures of their shelves too! As completists, and crazy in the head fanatics, they live, breathe, sh*t The Evil Dead and they can't sleep if they have not tried to sync a LD track, or an obscure Polish mono VHS dub track to the most recent release, so that they know their life is complete. Personally I would stay away from those guys. They're scary!
Thanks given by:
(2021-09-15, 06:51 PM)Stamper Wrote: Why indeed! They are directed at their friends in the club of the Evil Dead fanatics who all own all the official releases of the films on DVD and Blu-ray from all countries. They swap pictures of their shelves too! As completists, and crazy in the head fanatics, they live, breathe, sh*t The Evil Dead and they can't sleep if they have not tried to sync a LD track, or an obscure Polish mono VHS dub track to the most recent release, so that they know their life is complete. Personally I would stay away from those guys. They're scary!

I'm not sure if this is serious or a joke.
Thanks given by: Stamper

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Return of the Living Dead (1985) LD PCM bronan 8 3,535 2020-03-24, 11:18 PM
Last Post: SleefJWellington
  Return of the Living Dead Part II (1988) LD PCM bronan 4 1,839 2019-04-29, 09:16 PM
Last Post: crampedmisfit1990
Information Heavy Metal (1981) LD vs BD audio comparison PLUS downmixing tips jerryshadoe 14 11,750 2018-07-28, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dvdmike