Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghostbusters Criterion Extras?
Does anyone have a capture of the Ghostbusters Criterion bonus features? The video ones?
Thanks given by:
Spook Central should have all the Criterion extras.
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-29, 03:26 AM)zoidberg Wrote: Spook Central should have all the Criterion extras.

In a high bitrate download?
Thanks given by:
Probably not the best quality (more like 'web' quality, here's the site if you want to check it out:

https://www.theraffon.net/~spookcentral/...erdisc.htm

The 2 disc LD is one of the harder discs to get hold of, never seen it going for a decent price
Thanks given by:
The new 4K Blu-ray (2019 release) has some new extras, including never before seen deleted scences. It also has the original theatrical mix included. If I remember correctly this is only for the included Blu-ray. The 4K disc is a repack.
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-29, 07:44 AM)bendermac Wrote: The new 4K Blu-ray (2019 release) has some new extras, including never before seen deleted scences. It also has the original theatrical mix included. If I remember correctly this is only for the included Blu-ray. The 4K disc is a repack.

Right. But it's still missing some of those criterion extras
Thanks given by:
No one has this?
Thanks given by:
There are 3 copies on LDDB - I’m sure someone would be happy to capture it if you want to pick one up
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone have the Halloween Criterion Laserdisc? alleycat 0 202 2019-10-18, 11:48 AM
Last Post: alleycat
  [Help] James Bond Criterion Laserdisc Extras? alleycat 6 644 2019-09-02, 12:32 PM
Last Post: alleycat
  [Request] Criterion Collection Laserdisc Supplements. FrankT 13 2,093 2019-03-04, 01:19 AM
Last Post: FrankT