Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[In progress] Joker Extended Edition
Lightbulb 
[Image: addtext-com-Mj-Iw-ODMy-MTMw-ODk.jpg]
I am happy to announce the start of this project. I will be doing a 1080p SDR release of Joker Extended Edition. I will be adding any and all scenes that were removed on the official theatrical release (by removing watermarks etc) and unofficially (and try to make them make sense). I might make a tweak or two on two minor mistakes I noticed too. I will also include a 5.1 track and the official director commentary track and modify it to include the new scenes to include Todd Philips or Joaquin Phoenix commentary from around the web.

What has pushed me and inspired me to do all this? I found out the following was said.....

“I hate fucking extended cuts. I hate deleted scenes. They’re deleted for a reason. The movie that exists is exactly the movie I want it to be and I will never show a deleted scene.” - Todd Philips
[Image: Todd-Phillips-director-peliculas.png]
If anyone has any suggestions or advice please do post. Cheers. I will try and update this with more details if there are questions in the future.

[Image: tumblr-9d2090b2b0048a370f0d0c720a2219fd-...be-500.gif]
Thanks given by:
Where are you getting these deleted scenes? Nothing but some alternate takes were released on the Blu-Ray. I mean there were some odd shots from cut scenes in trailers, but they wouldn't make sense if you add them back in
Thanks given by:
(2020-09-18, 04:04 AM)Bobson Dugnutt Wrote: Where are you getting these deleted scenes? Nothing but some alternate takes were released on the Blu-Ray. I mean there were some odd shots from cut scenes in trailers, but they wouldn't make sense if you add them back in

At the moment its trailers and other sources I prefer not to divulge... :X. Todd put a scene in where Arthur dances in a bathroom stall like a weirdo so if that scenes there I will make it make sense. I will try and update this with a list of scenes and maybe gifs. I am compiling the time of all the extra scenes and I think its about 2 - 5 minutes worth at the moment. As the emperor would say....
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Killer - Ultimate Edition CSchmidlapp 40 26,268 2020-09-17, 07:01 PM
Last Post: NiceNightForAWalk
  [Help] Highlander II - US Theatrical Cut - Extended Shot Problem HippieDalek 6 1,526 2020-02-12, 05:40 AM
Last Post: DeafYakuza
  [In progress] Shaolin Soccer Original DUB Edition JackReacher 1 713 2019-12-07, 08:44 AM
Last Post: JackReacher
Video Back To The Future - To Be Continued Edition ilovewaterslides 21 13,921 2018-01-02, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Beber
  [In progress] Stargate - Fan Edit Extended Edition Restoration Ronster 10 5,121 2017-08-10, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Ronster
  The Devil's Advocate "Uncensored" Edition + Extended Edition 1080p BD project jerryshadoe 9 6,343 2017-07-19, 03:40 PM
Last Post: spoRv